Potato Chicken & Vegetable Curry
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp. garam masala or cumin
- Juice of 1 limes, approximately 2 tbsp
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 4 cups Green Giant™ Fresh Petite Potatoes, cut in half as needed
- 14 oz can of full fat coconut milk
- 2 – 14 oz cans of diced tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetables of your choice, chopped if need (we use peas, bell pepper, zucchini)
- 3 cups broth (chicken or vegetable)
- Add curry paste, cumin, and lime juice to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Place chicken in a plastic bag and pour marinade over chicken. Close the bag and toss to coat the chicken in the marinade and refrigeratefor at least two hours or overnight.
- Add vegetable oil and onions to a large pot over medium heat and cook until onions are translucent. Add marinated chicken, ginger, and garlic, then stir to combine and brown the chicken for 2-4 minutes. Keep stirring so the garlic and ginger do not burn.
- Add the remaining ingredient to the pot and stir to combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until potatoes are fork-tender and chicken is fully cooked (about 20-30 minutes).
- Serve with rice and garnish with cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice (if desired).