Minute Mashers™ Mashed Potato Waffles
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 Package Minute Mashers™ Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup diced ham
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare Minute Mashers™ according to package instructions.
- In a bowl combine mashed potatoes (slightly cooled), beaten eggs, cheddar cheese, chives, and ham. Mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour and baking powder. Add flour mixture to mashed potato mixture by folding together. Mix well.
- Set a waffle iron to the lowest setting and spray with cooking spray.
- Add 1/4-1/2 cup scoop of mashed potato mixture to waffle iron and cook for 3-5 minutes. Be sure to close waffle iron all the way. Waffles should be golden brown in color.
- Top with extra cheese, chives, sour cream, hot sauce, bacon, and more of your favorite toppings.