Minute Mashers™ Mashed Potato Muffins
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1.5 cups Buttery Sea Salt & Pepper Minute Mashers™
- 1 cup steamed broccoli, chopped into small florets (or other vegetable of your choice)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cook Minute Mashers in the microwave according to package instructions. Mash them well with oven mitts to create creamy mashed potatoes.
- Add creamy Minute Mashers™, shredded cheddar cheese, and egg to a bowl and mix to combine. Fold in steamed broccoli.
- Note: steam broccoli in the microwave by adding raw chopped broccoli florets to a microwave-safe bowl with two tablespoons of water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for two minutes or until broccoli is just fork-tender.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray and scoop heaping 1/4 cup of the mashed potato mixture into each muffin tin. Using the back of a spoon or bottom of a measuring cup, push mashed potato muffins down into the muffin tin (see video for example).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mashed potato muffins are golden brown on top.