One Step Done Garlic Rosemary Potato & Steak Skewers
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 packages One Step...Done!™ Garlic Rosemary Potatoes
- Bell Peppers
- 2 New York strip steaks (2 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
- Your favorite steak seasoning blend
- Prepare One Step...Done!™ Potatoes in microwave one at a time, following package instructions. Once potatoes are done cooking, open package and set aside to cool slightly. Be sure to save the any residual seasoning in the One Step...Done!™ package to brush skewers. Note: One Step...Done!™ Potatoes are a no sodium food, so add salt to taste.
- Thread potatoes, vegetables, and steak onto skewers.
- Brush skewers with any leftover seasoning in the One Step...Done!™ Potato package.
- Season steak with your favorite steak seasoning blend just before grilling.
- Heat your grill. Cook skewers for about 5-10 minutes or until steak reaches your desired doneness.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!