Ultimate Breakfast Potato and Bacon Waffles
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 C. flour
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ C. Klondike Goldust® Potatoes, mashed
- 1 C. milk
- 5 Tbsp. oil
- ¼ C. finely chopped onion
- ½ lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Maple syrup, applesauce, or sour cream
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a different bowl, whisk the eggs, mashed potatoes, milk, and oil together. Stir dry ingredients in until just moistened. Fold in onion and bacon.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron, according to the manufacturer’s directions until golden brown. Serve with syrup, applesauce, or sour cream. Sprinkle with additional bacon if desired.