Twice Stuffed Chili Cheese Klondike Goldust® Potatoes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 3 lbs. Klondike Goldust® potatoes, chopped
- 1 ½ cup Colby-jack cheese
- 2 cups chili, no beans
- 2 cups pastrami, cooked, chopped
- 2 cups carne asada, cooked, chopped
- ¼ cup diced onions
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- In a large plastic bag, add the cut potatoes and taco seasoning. Shake to coat potatoes with the mixture. Place coated potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven at 400°F for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Stir together potatoes, chili, pastrami, carne asada, and onions. Place back on cookie sheet, top with cheese and put back in oven until cheese has melted.