Thai Honey Walnut Klondike Royale™ Potato Salad
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 lb. Klondike Royale® potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. sweet and condensed milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar. Bring to boil and add the walnuts. Boil the walnuts for approximately 2 minutes, drain and place walnuts on a baking sheet to dry out.
- Place the Klondike Royal potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a simmer. Continue cooking until the potatoes are tender to a fork. Remove from the heat, drain, chill completely.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooled walnuts, mayonnaise, honey, sweet and condensed milk. Add the cooked and cooled Klondike Royale potatoes and toss them in the mayonnaise mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill the salad completely before serving and sprinkle with parsley. Enjoy!