Sweet & Spicy Klondike Rose Potato Wedges
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 4 - 5 Klondike Rose® potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 large yellow onion, minced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 - 2 tsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Place the Klondike Rose potato wedges in cold water and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, Sriracha hot sauce, soy sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Drain the water off of the Klondike Rose potato wedges and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the potato wedges in a large bowl with the minced onions. Pour the Sriracha mixture over the potatoes and onions and add the finely chopped rosemary.
- Gently fold the Sriracha mixture into the potato wedges and onions to completely coat them. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Grill the potato wedges and onion rings on a hot grill until cooked through.