Spicy Klondike Rose Potato Salad
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 10 Klondike Rose Potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 10 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs celery seeds
- 1 Tbs poppy seeds
- 1 Tbs Worcester sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dice Klondike Rose potatoes into a large pot of cool water. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes can be pierced by a fork. Do not over cook potatoes.
- About the last ten minutes of cooking the potatoes, and the eggs to the pot and cook the eggs with potatoes.
- Once the potatoes and eggs are cooked, drain and refreigerate potatoes and eggs until cold.
- Peel and chop hard boiled eggs and combine with the diced Klondike Rose potatoes, green onions, and celery.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Sriracha hot sauce, dijon mustard, celery seeds, poppy seeds, and Worcester sauce. Mix together and fold into the potato mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.