Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Klondike Gourmet® Potatoes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 bag Klondike Gourmet® Medley Potatoes, finely diced
- 16-18 Green Giant® Fresh Brussels Sprouts, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1 Tbsp. freshly chopped dill
- 1/3 cup toasted almonds
- Olive oil
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Blanch brussels sprouts and Klondike Gourmet® Medley potatoes. Strain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Heat a large sauté pan and add just enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the onions and garlic. Sauté until fragrant (about 3 minutes). Add the brussels sprouts and Klondike Rose Potatoes. Sauté for an additional 3-4 minutes. Add the toasted almonds. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!