Roasted Mini Klondike Medley Potatoes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 bag Klondike Medley™ potatoes
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place Klondike Medley™ potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, coating thoroughly. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350° F for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are finished cooking. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In mixing bowl, add feta cheese, sour cream, green onions, crumbled bacon, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until combined.
- Cut cooled potatoes lengthwise and place a spoonful of filling on each half. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with chopped green onion and freshly cracked pepper if desired.