Red Potato Chicken Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 4 Green Giant Fresh Red Potatoes, shredded
- 4 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Parsley, chives, rosemary, and other desired herbs
- Rinse shredded potatoes to remove starch.
- Combine Dijon mustard and garlic in a bowl, mix well. Spread the mustard evenly over the chicken breasts. Place chicken into a greased casserole dish.
- Coat potatoes with olive oil and mix with herbs and spices. Spread potato mixture on top of chicken. Salt and pepper lightly.
- Bake at 425°F for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are golden brown.