Red Potato & Asparagus Frittata
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup light ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups Green Giant Fresh Red Potatoes, prebaked, chopped
- 12 oz. Fresh Asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup peas
- ½ cup carrots, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine eggs and ricotta cheese in a small bowl and whip until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil on medium high in a 10-inch nonstick skillet. Combine Red Potatoes, Asparagus, Pepper, Mushrooms, Peas and Carrots in a large bowl.
- Add Red Potato mixture to skillet. Cook 5 to 6 minutes and stir.
- Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in skillet. Cook; cover without stirring for 10 to 12 minutes, until eggs are set. Remove from heat.
- Place a serving platter over the skillet. Carefully invert the frittata onto the platter. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.