Potato and Asparagus Salad
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1.5 lb. bag Green Giant Fresh Petite Red Potatoes
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chives, minced
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Dash of fresh ground pepper
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Place in a large pot. Cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large skillet, bring ½ inch of water to a boil. Add asparagus. Cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place into ice water. Drain and pat dry. Cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Place potatoes and asparagus in a large bowl.
- Mix mustard and lemon juice in a bowl. Whisk in oil until combined. Add chives, salt and pepper.
- Pour over potatoes and asparagus and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.