Perfect Triple Fried French Fries
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Klondike Goldust® Potatoes
- 48 oz. vegetable oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. dill pickle sauce
- Johnny's Seasoning Salt
- Cut your potatoes into french fries with either a knife or a french fry cutter.
- In a large pan or skillet, heat your vegetable oil to 370° - 375° F.
- Put potatoes into oil and fry for 5 minutes. Take out of oil and drain on paper towel until room temperature.
- Put room temperature fries back into oil for 5 minutes. Again, take out of oil and drain on paper towel until room temperature.
- Once fries are room temperature again, put back in oil for the final frying. Fry until golden brown, take out of oil and drain on paper towel. Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Blend mayonnaise, ketchup, dill pickle sauce and seasoning salt together in bowl.
- Serve with fries.