Peppermint Potato Patties
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 3 large Klondike Goldust® Potatoes
- 2 teaspoons butter, soft
- 2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 7 ½ C. powdered sugar
- 2 C. (12oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. shortening
- Peel potatoes. In a pot boil the potatoes until tender. Drain. Mash until smooth, but do not add anything.
- In a large bowl, blend potatoes, butter, and extract until blended. Gradually add powdered sugar. Shape into balls. Using the flat bottom of a glass. Squish the balls into patties. Freeze until solid.
- In the microwave, melt chocolate and shortening. Dip frozen patties in chocolate. Let harden. Keep in airtight container.