Paprika Potatoes and Green Beans
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1/2 lb. Klondike Rose® Potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Add beans and cook 5 minutes longer or until potatoes and beans are tender. Drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, pepper and paprika. Pour over potatoes and stir gently to coat.