One Step... Done! Potato Nacho Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 pkgs. Roasted Red Pepper One Step... Done! Green Giant Fresh potatoes
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Paprika for garnish
- Cook One Step... Done Potatoes in microwave (per instructions - each bag separately).
- Set aside to cool. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Brown ground beef and 1/2 cup onion in skillet. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in taco seasoning, water and tomato sauce. Bring to boil and simmer 1 minute.
- Spread meat mixture into a greased 9" x 13"
- Cut potato into quarters.
- Top meat mixture with green chilies, beans and potatoes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine soup, milk, onion, green pepper, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Pour mixture over potatoes and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove foil, sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake another 15 minutes or until lightly browned.