Mashed Potatoes with Johnny's Gravy
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 6-8 Large Klondike Rose® Potatoes
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Johnny’s Seasoned Sea Salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Johnny’s Beef Gravy mix
- Cut the potatoes into large chunks. Place in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes. Place in a bowl and mash. Add butter and milk. Mash until smooth. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Make Johnny's Gravy according to package. Serve over mashed potatoes.