Marinated Grilled Klondike Potato Kabobs
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1.5 lbs. Klondike Gourmet Potatoes
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. apple juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Wooden or metal skewers
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in hot water overnight. This will keep them from burning on the grill.
- Place whole potatoes in large microwave safe bowl. Cover with water. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave on high about 12-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes and allow to dry and cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together mayo, juice, rosemary and garlic. Mix in cooled potatoes. Toss to coat. Marinate at least 2 hours to overnight, stirring occasionally to coat potatoes with mixture.
- Preheat grill and lightly oil grate. Remove potatoes from marinade and skewer. Grill covered for about 8-10 minutes turning halfway, until potatoes are heated through. Baste with marinade as they cook if desired.