Lemon Poached Salmon with Sauteed Potatoes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 4 salmon steaks (about 6-8 ounces each)
- 1 lemon, sliced in about 6 slices
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup low fat vegetable broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 2 cups diced Klondike potatoes, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cups marinaded artichoke hearts
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Place salmon in an oven 8X8 pan or a 9X13 pan.
- Pour wine and vegetable broth over salmon.
- Place lemon, bay leaves, and dried tarragon in liquid with salmon.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Place in a 400 degree oven and cover with parchment paper that has been sprayed with vegetable oil. Put the sprayed side against salmon to prevent from sticking.
- Poach salmon for about 20 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, heat a large sauté pan on the stove and add the butter and olive oil.
- Add the diced Klondike potatoes and sauté for about 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. Add the freshly chopped parsley, and marinaded artichoke hearts. Sauté until all ingredients are warmed through.
- Serve poached salmon with sautéed Klondike potatoes and artichoke hearts. Enjoy!