Lemon Pepper Microwave Chips
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 large Klondike Rose® Potatoes
- Johnny’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Slice the potatoes on a mandolin, getting very thin slices, about 1/8 to 1/16 inch thick. Place the sliced potatoes in cold water.
- Rinse the potato and dry between two clean dish towels.
- On a microwave safe plate, lined with a few paper towels or parchment paper, arrange a single layer of potatoes. Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Microwave the slices for 3 minutes at 100% power. Flip them over and microwave at 50% for another 3 minutes. The potatoes should now be starting to brown and get crispy. Remove any that are done. Continue to cook the remaining potatoes in 1 minute intervals at 50% power until brown and crispy.
- Repeat with all remaining slices of potato.
- To store leftover chips, keep in an airtight container or zip-lock bag.