Klondike Rose® Roasted Corn Salad with Garlic Breadsticks
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 cups Klondike Rose® Potatoes, diced and boiled
- 6 ears of corn, husks and silk removed
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup peas
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. freshly chopped dill
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the diced Klondike Rose® potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Place the pot on the stove and bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Brush the ears of corn with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the prepared ears of corn on a baking sheet and under the broiler. Watch the corn and turn the ears so they are evenly roasted under the broiler. When evenly roasted, remove and set them aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the cucumber, diced Klondike Rose potatoes from step one, red bell pepper, tomatoes, peas, mayonnaise and dill. Set aside.
- When the ears of corn have cooled, cut the corn from the cob. Add the corn to the salad.
- Mix the salad to combine ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate. Serve with garlic breadsticks.