Klondike Rose® Raspberry Cheesecake
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Basic Butter Crust
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 3- 8 oz. packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 cup Klondike Rose® potatoes, riced
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/3 c. raspberry jam
To make the crust:
- Add flour, baking powder, and sugar to a large bowl and whisk together.
- Using a pastry cutter, cut butter into flour mixture.
- Press dough into a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake in a 350°F oven until a light golden color.
To make filling:
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, riced potatoes, and cornstarch for 3 minutes on high. Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature and the potatoes have been riced, not mashed.
- On low speed, add each egg one at a time and completely incorporate until blended. Be sure to scrape the bowl after each egg.
- Add the lemon zest, vanilla, and almond extract. Gently blend to incorporate.
- Pour batter onto crust in pan.
- Bake in a 250°F oven until set, about 2 hours.
- Serve with raspberry jam as topping.