Klondike Rose® Hashbrown Patties
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 6 cups Klondike Rose® Potatoes, grated
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grate Klondike Rose® potatoes into a large bowl. Do not rinse.
- Chop spinach and bacon, dice tomato and onion.
- On baking sheet, form patties with the potatoes. On top of the patties, layer bacon, tomato, onion and spinach, laying cheese on top.
- Bake in a 350° F oven for 10 - 15 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and serve.