Klondike Goldust® Pork Pot Stickers
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 cups pork, finely chopped
- 1 cup Klondike Goldust® potatoes, mashed
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. dry sherry
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seed oil
- ¼ tsp. fresh ginger, ground
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 egg
- Wonton wrappers
- Mix all ingredients except wonton wrappers together in a bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place about 1 tsp. of pork filling into each wonton wrapper. Wet the edges of the wonton with water or egg and fold the sides together. Crimp the edges and hold them together.
- Place the dumplings into a steamer that has been lightly greased or lined with parchment. (Don’t cover the steam holes completely.)
- Steam for about 10 minutes. Serve with your favorite oriental dipping sauce.