Klondike Goldust® Curry Croquettes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 lbs. Klondike Rose® Potatoes, cut into chunks
- 12 oz. lean ground beef, cooked and cooled
- ½ cut green peas, cooked
- ½ cup carrots, diced and cooked
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Place the Klondike Rose® potatoes into a pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Continue cooking until they are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and mash.
- Mix in cooled meat, peas, carrots, curry powder and onion.
- Heat oil to 350° in a large skillet.
- Place the flour in a large plate for dredging. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Place the breadcrumbs in another large plate for dredging.
- Once potato mixture is combined, form 10 – 12 rounds. Dredge the rounds in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Place the dredged croquettes in the preheated oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Remove the croquettes and drain on a paper towel. Serve with your favorite dips or condiments.