Klondike Goldust® Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 lb. butter, room temperature
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 ½ sugar
- 1 cup Klondike Goldust® potatoes, riced
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. baking soda
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 cups flour
- 1 ½ cups chopped walnuts, optional
- Cream together butter, sugars, and potatoes for about 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time and completely incorporate the egg before adding the next one.
- Add the salt, baking soda, and vanilla, and blend into batter. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Add the flour and blend.
- Add the chocolate chips and blend carefully into the batter.
- Drop the desired cookie dough size onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for about 11 minutes or until desired color is reached.