Klondike Accordion Potatoes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 6 large Klondike Rose potatoes
- Stick butter (as needed)
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Parsley for garnish
- Your choice toppings; cheese, sour cream, bacon, onions, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Wash potatoes well. Then slice them horizontally but not completely through creating equally sized slices. This cut is also known as a Hasselback cut.
- Put thin slices of the butter in between the cut slices of the potato.
- Bake for 45 minutes, remove from oven and carefully seperate any slices which haven't opened on their own and re-apply butter in cuts
- Return to oven for another 15-30 minutes until the potatoes are crispy on the outside edges
- Top with your favorite toppings.