Grilled Steak and Potato Salad
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 Klondike Rose® Potatoes
- 2/3 cup honey dijon dressing
- 12oz boneless beef top sirloin steak
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Heat grill. In saucepan, place potatoes, adding enough water to cover. Heat to boiling, reduce heat to medium. Cook uncovered 8 minutes or just until potatoes are tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in medium bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of the dressing, toss to coat. Place potatoes in a grill basket. Brush beef with 1 tablespoon of the dressing. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place beef and potatoes on grill. Cover grill. Cook over medium heat 8 to 15 minutes, turning once, until beef is cooked to liking and potatoes are golden brown. Cut beef into thin slices.
- In large bowl, place lettuce, tomatoes and onion. Top with beef and potatoes, drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with additional pepper if desired.