Grilled Caesar Potato Packets
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 (24 oz.) pkg. Klondike Gourmet® Red Potatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 green pepper
- ½ cup Johnny’s Caesar Dressing
- Shredded parmesan Cheese
- Cut potatoes into quarters. Chop onion and pepper. Add all to a bowl and pour dressing over the top. Toss to coat.
- Place by the spoonful onto large foil sheets and fold foil into packets around the potatoes.
- Place packets on a hot grill. Grill for 30-35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Turn halfway through cooking time to prevent burning.
- Serve with shredded parmesan cheese.