Funeral Potatoes to Die For by Jeff Henry
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 package frozen hashbrowns
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 2 cups shredded medium cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of crushed corn flake cereal
- Salt and Pepper
- Chop onion and sautee with butter until onion is soft (sprinkle with salt and pepper).
- In a large bowl mix hashbrowns, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, and sour cream.
- Then pour and mix in the onions (and butter).
- Pour mixture into a large casserole dish and top with corn flakes.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30-45 min. will appear hot and bubbly when done.