Funeral Potatoes to Die For by Penny Standley
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 8-10 red potatoes
- 1/2 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 bunches green onion, sliced
- 2 colves garlic
- 1/2 cube of butter
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbs ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp of red flakes
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded colby cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups crushed Honey Bunches of Oats
- 3/4 cup panko bread crums and crushed corn flakes
- 4 Tbs melted butter
- Cut potatoes into cubes and boil until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Sautee yellow onion , green onions, garlic in butter until soft.
- Mix cream of celery soup, sour cream, ranch dressing, red flakes, pepper, salt, cheddar, and colby cheese.
- Mix all together with potatoes.
- Place in 9x12 pan and cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- In a small bowl mix together Honey Bunches of Oats, panko bread crumbs, Corn Flakes. Toss with melted butter.
- Place on top of potatoes and bake in over for another 15 minutes or until top is golden brown.