Crock-Pot Scalloped Potatoes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 lb Klondike Rose potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbs. green onions, sliced
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- In a large bowl mix sour cream, condensed cream of potato soup, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add potatoes to the sour cream mixture. Mix until potatoes are well coated in the mixture.
- Spray the Crock-Pot with cooking spray and then add half of the potato mixture. Top with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Repeat layer of potato mixture then cheese.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Once finished cooking top with green onions and paprika.