Crock-Pot Potatoes and Veggies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 4-5 medium Klondike Rose® or Klondike Gourmet® Medley potatoes, unpeeled, sliced
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, washed with ends trimmed
- 8 oz. button or portabella mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 – 10 oz. can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup water
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 5 slices bacon
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, toss the potatoes, green beans, mushrooms, onions, and carrots. Place into the crockpot.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together and pour over the vegetables in the crock pot. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 5-6 hours, until potatoes are tender.
- Before serving, cook bacon until crispy in a frying pan. Drain, crumble, and mix into the vegetables.