Crock-Pot Breakfast Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 3 Klondike Rose pototoes, grated
- 1 lb bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Grease the Crock-Pot with cooking spray.
- Using half of the ingredients layer the Crock-Pot with potatoes, meat, onions, peppers, and cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- On low beat the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together.
- Pour egg mixture over the ingredients in the Crock-Pot.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.