Crock-Pot Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese Sauce
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 8 Klondike Rose potatoes
- 2 heads of broccoli, chopped
- 2 Tbs. water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbs. butter
- 3 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash pepper
- Wash and wrap potatoes individually in tin foil.
- Place potatoes in Crock-Pot on high for 6-8 hours.
- When potatoes are finished cooking start preparing broccoli and cheese sauce.
- Put the broccoli and water in a microwave safe bowl. Cover and cook in the microwave for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Cheese Sauce:
- In a medium sauce pan add cornstarch, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Then whisk in the milk until combined.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat while whisking constantly.
- Once boiling remove from heat and add cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and butter.