Crock Pot Rosemary Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 4-6 Green Giant Fresh Red Potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 lbs. chicken thighs, bone in
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 rosemary sprigs crushed
- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Layer the Crock-Pot with rosemary, chicken, potatoes, onions, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- With 1 hour remaining add green beans and cover.