Country Style Potatoes in a Pressure Cooker
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ lb. fresh mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 4 cups Klondike Goldust® potatoes, cut into ½ inch slices
- 2 Tbsp. minced parsley
- In the pressure cooker, heat the oil and sauté the mushrooms and onion until the onions are transparent.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Close the lid and bring the mixture to high pressure; then lower heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- Release pressure and remove lid. Serve.