Cheesy Bacon Potato Rounds
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 4 Klondike Rose® potatoes
- 8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- Combine olive oil, garlic, and butter. Melt together in a mixing bowl. Cut Klondike Rose Potatoes into 1/4 inch slices leaving skins on. Coat both sides with the butter solution and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° F for 10 minutes, or until done, making sure to brown both sides of the potato. In a separate dish combine crumbled bacon, cheese, green onion and mix well. Remove cooked potatoes from oven and place a liberal amount of cheese mixture on each slice. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.