Breakfast Skillet featuring Klondike Gourmet® potatoes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 bag Klondike Gourmet® Medley Potatoes, quartered
- 4 slices of bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped green and red bell peppers
- 1 Tbsp. chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In an oven safe cast iron skillet, sauté bacon, bell peppers, yellow onion and Klondike Gourmet® Medley Potatoes until potatoes are cooked through.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs and cream and whisk together. When potatoes are ready, pour egg mixture into the skillet and place into a preheated 350° F oven for 10 minutes, or until the egg mixture is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and garnish with cheese, red and green bell pepper, chopped green onion and freshly cracked pepper.