Barbeque Beef Short Ribs with Klondike Rose Potatoes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 3-1/2 lbs beef short ribs
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 4 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. sweet, smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 medium Klondike Rose potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Add ribs into the slow cooker along with onions, potatoes and carrots.
- Combine the next 8 ingredients and pour over the short ribs and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 - 8 hours.
- If desired, thicken sauce with cornstarch mixed with water.