All the Stuffin' Baked Potato Salad
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 bags Klondike Rose Express® or Klondike Goldust Express® Fresh Microwave Baby Potatoes
- 1/4 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup red peppers (chopped)
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, boil eggs in water for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave one bag Klondike Express® for six minutes. When completed, take out of microwave and set aside to cool. Repeat with second bag.
- Chop celery, green onions and red peppers and place into large bowl.
- Chop potatoes and add to bowl. When eggs are done boiling, place under cold running water to cool down. Shell and chop eggs then place into large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together pickle relish, mayonnaise, honey mustard dressing, sour cream, celery salt, dill weed, salt and pepper. Blend well and pour over potato mixture in large bowl.
- Gently blend sauce and potato mixture. Garnish and serve.