2 cups Klondike Gourmet® Red-Skinned, Yellow-Fleshed Potatoes
1 ¾ cup flour
1 large egg
Salt and white pepper
• Boil potatoes whole until tender, drain and set aside.
• While potatoes are still warm from boiling, put flour into a large bowl. Create a well in the middle of the flour.
• Crack an egg into the well in the flour.
• Rice potatoes into bowl over the flour and egg.
• Mix together with salt and pepper until well blended. • Spread flour onto your workstation and knead dough until it is smooth.
• Once dough is smooth, quarter into four equal pieces.
• Roll one piece into a long, even rope.
• Cut small, even piece from the dough.
• Put pieces into boiling water. Dough will rise to the top when they are done cooking.
• Take out of boiling water and toss with marinara sauce, garnish with parsley and parmesan.