4 medium Klondike Rose® potatoes, sliced on mandolin
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1 whole Chipotle Pepper packed in Adobo sauce
2 tsp. Adobo sauce
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp. grated lime zest
1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
2 tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
• Preheat oven to 400˚ F. With a mandolin, slice the potatoes into thin slices. Brush 1 tbsp. of olive oil onto potato slices and salt. Bake on a cookie sheet in stacks of two to three slices for 35 to 45 minutes.
• Remove one chipotle pepper from the can and chop it into small pieces. Place it in a large bowl. Using the adobo sauce that the peppers were packaged in, and 2 tsp. of the minced pepper in the bowl.
• Peel and mince the garlic clove and add to the bowl as well.
• Next, add the lime zest, lime juice and 2 tsp. of olive oil, then add cilantro. Whisk together everything until combined.
• Once the potatoes are done and still hot, pour the chipotle dressing over one stack, then add another two to three slices and pour more dressing over until the stack is 12 to 15 slices. Serve.