Bacon and Potato Bites with Zesty Sour Cream Sauce
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1.5 lb. bag of Klondike Gourmet® Potatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. dried rosemary
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 c. sour cream
- 3 tsp. hot sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the potatoes in half. Put the potatoes into a large pot with cold water and 2 teaspoons salt. Bring to a boil; cooking for 4-6 minutes. You want the potatoes to be almost, but not fully cooked. Drain.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, garlic salt, rosemary and freshly ground pepper.
- Cut strips of bacon into thirds. Wrap each piece of potato with bacon, secure with a toothpick. Place the potatoes onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes. Flip each piece, bake another 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Mix the sour cream and hot sauce together in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve the potato bites with the sour cream sauce.