Roasted Turnips and Potatoes
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- ½ lb. bacon
- 4 turnips cut into ½ inch pieces
- 4 Klondike Rose® potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook the bacon until crisp. Reserve the drippings. Cut bacon into 1 inch pieces. Put bacon and drippings into large bowl.
- Add turnips, potatoes, cream, rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic. Toss to combine.
- Transfer to a 9x13 baking dish. Dot with butter. Cover with foil. Bake for 50 minutes. Remove the foil; continue baking for about 25 more minutes until tops of vegetables brown.